Frequently Asked Questions
Easy RebatesBack to FAQs home ►
With a Visa® Prepaid Card, you will receive a debit card in the mail that can be used anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. More details about your Visa card can be found below.
With a Staples Gift Card, you can use it like cash at any Staples store or at staples.com. Staples Gift Cards do not expire.
If you have returned your purchase within the 14-day return period, your rebate submission will be invalidated and the rebate will not be sent.
If you have exchanged your purchase for the same exact item and the rebate promotion is still active, no further action is needed. Your rebate is still valid.
If you have exchanged your purchase for the same exact item and the rebate promotion is no longer active, your submission will still be valid. No further action is needed.NOTE: During the holiday season, rebates usually take 9-11 weeks to arrive.
General RebatesBack to FAQs home ►
Visa Prepaid CardBack to FAQs home ►
You can obtain your rebate card balance via any of the following 4 convenient methods:
- Visit the cardholder website by clicking on the "Check my rebate card balance" link on the Staples Easy Rebates® home page Confirm that this will still apply on the new site
- Visit the cardholder website at: www.stapleseasyrebates.com/rebatecard Confirm that this will still apply on the new site
- Call Customer Service at 1-866-923-0052
- Go to the cardholder website and sign up for optional text alerts. Your balance can then be sent as an SMS text message to your phone after each purchase.
If you are checking the balance of multiple cards, you will need to log out in order to enter each additional card number.
Managing Your Visa Prepaid CardBack to FAQs home ►
Shopping With Your Visa Prepaid Card – In StoreBack to FAQs home ►
Shopping With Your Visa Prepaid Card – OnlineBack to FAQs home ►
Shopping online is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Select the items you want to buy
- Proceed to checkout
- Select Visa as your payment option
- Enter your 16-digit card number, and the 3-digit Security Code, if required (this code can be found on the back of your card; it is the last 3 digits printed in the signature panel), and your expiration date
- Enter the address that you have associated with your card, which, by default, is the address at which you received the card.
That's it. The merchant will process your transaction.
In the unlikely event that your transaction is declined by an online store, please make sure that you have done the following:
- Verified that the merchant accepts Visa® debit cards
- Chosen "credit card" as the payment method
- Selected "Visa"
- Correctly entered your 16-digit card number
- Correctly entered your Security Code (if required)
- Correctly entered your expiration date
- Correctly entered your name (as it appears on your card)
- Correctly entered your address (same address on file for your account)
- Are not attempting to purchase goods or services in an amount that is greater than your available balance
If these tips do not resolve your issue, please contact Customer Service at 1-66-923-0052.
Adding & Withdrawing Funds From Your Visa Prepaid CardBack to FAQs home ►
You can obtain your balance via any of the following 3 convenient methods:
- Visit the cardholder website at www.StaplesEasyRebates.com/rebatecard
- Call the Customer Service number 1-66-923-0052
- Sign up for optional text alerts, and have your balance sent as an SMS text message to your phone after each purchase.
Disputing Charges on Your Visa Prepaid CardBack to FAQs home ►
Security & PrivacyBack to FAQs home ►
Web ChatBack to FAQs home ►
Still need help? Send us an email or chat with a live agent.Contact Us